Today I feel lost and indicisive as always. However today is different, because today I decided to do something about my situation and made up my mind to create this blog with the only purpose of bringing some sense into my life. This will be my personal tool for self-expression and I know it will help me to achieve my ultimate goal, which is to be able to say what is truly in my heart.
My name is Adriana. I'm Venezuelan. I'm 17 years old and I'm a woman. Now, does that define who I am? maybe...but I'm sure there's more, and that's what i'm trying to find out through this blog. So here I am:

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

How I met your mother

I'm seriously obsessed  with this show right now. It's the story of how Ted Mosby ( the main character) met the mother of his children, although the show has nothing to do with that since it's been 6 seasons and he still haven;t met her!! it mostly focuses on the day to day adventures and moments between Ted and his 4 best friends: Marshall, Lily, Robin and Barney(author of the Bro Code and the Play Book).



However, the real reason why this show is so comical and awesome is because of Barney Stinson, the womanizer, childish and sort of evil character of the show, who not only holds everyone together with his epic self but gives the audience no other option but to LOVE him.
Here are some of Barney's most famous quotes:
"Tonight is gonna be LEGEN -(wait for it)- DARY!"
"SUIT UP"
"Challege Accepted"
"There's a series of steps when it comes to forgetting a woman... from her bed to the door, NEXT!"
"If you are not sure, ask yourself, "What would Ted do?" Then do the opposite."
"When I'm sad I stop being sand and be awesome instead. True story"

No comments:

Post a Comment